WorldDAB Automotive Help Point
WorldDAB is committed to helping car manufacturers and broadcasters achieve the best possible digital radio experience for drivers
With our extensive network of DAB+ industry professionals, we help vehicle manufacturers and broadcasters resolve issues related to in-car DAB+.
We can connect you with the right people and solutions on the following:
- Broadcast – mux set up, service following, signaling, loss of service
- Reception – specific problems with in-car reception, consumer feedback
- Standard implementation – questions on how to implement the DAB+ standard, or if you think the standard has been implemented incorrectly, what to do about this
- Country implementation status
- Report a problem to a vehicle manufacturer or broadcaster
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as is possible. All queries will be considered as confidential unless otherwise agreed.
Please note this help point is available to members and non-members of WorldDAB and is for B2B questions only.