6th WorldDAB and RadioDNS Automotive Workshop
Date: 19th June 2020
Following our productive workshop at the EBU Digital Radio Week in February, we're hosting an online workshop on 19 June from 12:00 - 14:30 UTC (13:00 - 15:30 BST, 14:00 - 16:30 CEST, 08:00 - 10:30 EDT).
We'll review progress on important topics since February and provide updates on the actions from the workshop in February.
The agenda for this meeting will include:
- Discussion on the impact of Covid 19 within the automotive industry
- DAB Stations Logos - how well is this supported by broadcasters and by automotive manufacturers? How can it be expanded?
- Problems - how can manufacturers report problems to broadcasters more quickly and easily?
- Android Automotive - what work needs to be done to make Android Automotive fit for broadcasters and automotive manufacturers? Who will lead this work?
- Analytics - how can broadcasters and manufacturers work together to get better insight into audio consumption?
If you have any issues which you would like us to cover please send them to us by 1 June.
This workshop is open to OEMs, broadcasters and companies currently working in the automotive sector. There are limited places for this workshop so please register early! Registration closes 10 June 2020