WorldDAB Automotive 2019
Date: 20th June 2019
Location: Turin, Italy
Types: Conference, Exhibition
Save the date - WorldDAB Automotive 2019
Attend WorldDAB Automotive 2019 to find out more about the exciting new collaborative projects the automotive and broadcasting industries are delivering for an enhanced digital radio experience in the car.
Find out the latest on key European markets and the compact that the new EU-wide receiver legislation (European Electronic Communications Code - EECC) will have, requiring all new car radios sold in the EU to be capable of receiving digital terrestrial radio.
Experts from across the automotive and broadcast radio industries will give updates on the integration of DAB digital radio in all cars and on additional services for drivers.
Why attend WorldDAB Automotive 2019?
- Find out which EU member countries are moving forward and how fast with the implementation the new EECC
- Hear plans for the future for DAB+ in the connected autonomous vehicle
- Hear the latest information on DAB+ coverage, new content on air, DAB+ expansion in key markets (particularly France, Germany, UK and Italy), new DAB+ markets, and where the next emerging DAB+ markets are
- Get an update from the WorldDAB Automotive Working Group on their work with auto manufacturers and broadcasters focusing on improving the user experience, antenna/receiver performance and aftermarket products
- Find out from major OEMs about their plans and implementation of DAB+
Watch out for further information on the programme, speakers, opportunities for sponsorship and exhibiting, which will be published early 2019.
Auto Conference Partners