WorldDAB at TU Automotive, Detroit
Date: 18th August 2020
Event: TU-Automotive Detroit Virtual
Date & Times: 18th August 2020, 1:55pm - 2:25pm
Panel Discussion: How are Radio Broadcasters Embracing New Connected Technologies to Remain Relevant
- As in-car media systems advance what is the outlook for radio? Will there still be a place for it in the connected future?
- How are leading radio organizations working to secure a place of prominence?
- What is the best way to share content space with the likes of Spotify. and other disruptors gaining strength in the market?
Moderator: Doug Newcomb, Senior Industry Analyst, Wards Intelligence
Laurence Harrison, Chairman, WorldDAB Automotive Committee, WorldDAB Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford Motor Company Joseph D'Angelo, Senior Vice President - Radio, Xperi
About the WorldDAB Automotive Group
WorldDAB brings together the broadcast and automotive industries to collaborate on the best possible DAB+ digital radio experience for the listener. The WorldDAB Automotive Working Group has three sub-groups:
- The User Experience Working Group works on improving the user interface for in-car digital radio
- The Performance Working Group focuses on improving DAB receiver and antenna sensitivity
- The Aftermarket Devices Working Group supports manufacturers and promoters of DAB+ automotive aftermarket products
Please add the 30% discount code for the event during registration
WorldDAB registration link: https://automotive.knect365.com/tu-auto-detroit/registration/