ABU Digital Broadcasting Symposium 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 29th February - 3rd March 2016
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The theme of the 2016 Digital Broadcasting Symposium is Innovating Digital Connections.
WorldDAB is Principal Sponsor at this event and will be organising a DAB+ seminar.
Visit WorldDAB in the exhibition at Booth number 5.
WorldDAB invites you to attend a workshop on DAB+ at ABU Digital Broadcasting Symposium 2016
Moving forward with DAB+
Monday 29 February 2016, 14:00 - 17:00
SAFIR - 2, Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
At the ABU Digital Broadcasting Symposium, WorldDAB’s network of digital radio experts will be on hand to present case studies and best practice on all aspects of launching DAB+ digital radio.
We invite you to join us for a half-day DAB+ digital radio seminar on Monday 29 February to hear about:
- International developments of DAB+ with update on integration of DAB in-car
- New technical developments on DAB+ including mobile phone integration
- Building blocks for a successful roullout of DAB+
- Norway's FM switch-off - progress report
- DAB+ trial in South Africa: from trial to commercial launch
Visit WorldDAB at booth number 5 to view a selection of the latest DAB+ digital radio receivers for in the home, on the move and in-car.